“An ounce of prevention”
A safety presentation for parents and caregivers
- The Super-Ten “Safe-Smarts” rules for kids and grownups
- How a parent or child can recognize a “tricky person”
- 10 prevention strategies for pro-active parents
- 12 most common lures and trick a predator uses; “beating ‘em at their own game”
- 15 red flags and warning signs
- Parent guidelines and language for talking to children in an effective, non-fearful manner
- Practical advice for everyday issues such as playdates sleepovers, afterschool activities, babysitters, etc.
- Protecting kids from people they “know, don’t know, or know just a little bit”
Pattie Fitzgerald is recognized as a leading expert in the field of childhood sexual abuse prevention education. She is a children’s author, a former preschool teacher and a certified Child Visitation Monitor, in addition to her certification as a Child Safety Educator and Level One Agent through the National Security Alliance/Kid-Safe Network.
January 12, 7:00 pm
at Sequoyah School
535 Pasadena Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
General Admission $25 Cottage Alumni $15Email: firstname.lastname@example.org